Odour and Dust bring to the market, their new Algae product range, to deal with various waste streams, composting and wastewater treatment.
SPEED • CLEAN • FEED • PROTECT
They perform multiple biological functions.
Our product range includes:
- Hydrocarbon Cleaning
- Wastewater Treatment (some industrial wastewater)
- Sludge Treatment
Deriving from Marine Algae – (Pure Ascophyllum nodosum) our products are:
- Nutritionally rich
- High in enzymes and pro-biotic compounds
- Absorbent, with water retentions 30+ times its weight
Odour and Dust Solutions offer an economical, effective but simple, biological solution to wastewater treatment. Proprietary suspension in the product provides an effective, natural process by which impurities in water and sludge are degraded biochemically. Our products are: non-toxic – (marine algae suspension from Ascoplyllum nodosum seaweed). Toxicity is eliminated as bio-active properties break down organic compounds in a metabolic process.
This metabolic process results in:
- Significant reduction of BOD & COD
- Improved hydration and sludge volume reduction
- 20-40% sludge reduction (dependant on organic content)
- Increased Plant equipment capacity
- Elimination of odour and better working environments
- Sludge treatment costs
- Energy usage
- O2 usage
Odour and Dust Solutions also offer an economical, effective but simple, biological solution which activates and stabilizes the decompositon of organic matter.
How does our product work:
- Bio-activates – digestion of green waste, speeding up the metabolic process
- Feeds – micobes nutrients, which are easily absorbed
- Protects – microbes so they can continue to work efficiently, in hostile environments
- Assists Sanitation – through (metabolic heat-production)
- Kills – pathogens via pro-biotic bacteria
- Blocks and Isolates Heavy Metals – in soils and greenwaste
- Reduces particle size – by further enabling the break down of organic waste
- Reduces – anaerobic digestion time
- Prevents dehydration – optimising moisture retention
- Optimizes – microbial health
- Increases – end product value
- Helps meet PAS 100 standards (rigorous UK industry standard for compost, to be adopted by EEC)
How our products work:
- Feeds micro-organisms (e.g. bacteria) and macro-organisms (e.g. plants & animals).
- Ascophyllum nodosum is a nutrient-rich vegetable, containing life sustaining elements, at levels way above those of any land plants.
- Bio-availability – nutrients in our products are chelated, colloidal, optimally-balanced, and easily absorbed.
- Bio-activity – our products are natural, they restore microbiological life to organisms and eco-systems. As the bacteria is exposed to nutrients, it begins to feed & thrive, subsequently producing enzymes which speed up the biological processes. This bacterial + enzymatic activity supports and protects life.
- Our “pre-biotic” products address pre-biotic chemistry, which is essential to life. They improve digestion efficiencies and decomposition, while eliminating odours via biological ionexchange.
- Protect organisms, through ion exchange which rids the environment of toxins, encouraging microbial growth and proliferation.
- Prevent assimilation in animals and plants by blocking heavy metals in soils and waste products.
Our claim: Our products have proved to kill pathogens, increase bacterial growth and disturb harmful microbes. A report from our independent test, is available on request.
As our products work biologically, they will not produce instant results. Biological processes take time.